As I prepare my descent into a study cave during my final exams, I’m tabulating a list of helpful guides for making the most of London in the year of the Diamond Jubilee and the Olympics.
There is SO much going on already, and it’ll only get better! Once I wrap up my academics I’ll be excited to get back into the thick of things.
So for my reference as much as for yours, here is a list of resources for the goings-on in London this summer:
- Diamond Jubilee events
- BBC – London 2012 Festival
- Conde Nast Traveller “Making the Most out of London” Guide
- Globe to Globe Festival 2012
- Official London 2012 Festival
- The Londonist
- The Telegraph-London Reviews
- Time Out London
- View London
- Visit London
If you’re making your way to London this summer, you’re in for a treat! Happy travels!